Or more importantly, Where is our Country headed to?
- 2017 New Investments declined by unbelievable 90.3%,
- Pesos to Dollar, weakening by the day and now at P51.25,
- 22.3 million filipinos (22%) still under poverty line,
- 12 million filipinos are under extreme poverty line
- (less than 3 meals a day),
- 2017 Inflation rates are at 3.1% vs 1.4% of last year (meaning your P1 last year is 2% less today)
- GDP Targets and Promises are not being hit by our Economic Managers. 2018 GDP has been downgraded by world Bank
- Promised Government Spendings to pump prime our economy for 2017 is also not being spent according to plan
The writings are all over the wall, everyone is so afraid to invest in our country. Whether we call it EJK or Fight against Drugs, the fact is "EVERYONE IS NOW SO AFRAID TO EVEN STEP A FOOT TO OUR COUNTRY, MORESO FOR INVESTORS to INVEST ACTUAL MONEY IN THE PHILIPPINES".
My good friends from the Cabinet, the figures and facts never lie, it is high time to change the strategy.
All numbers are down, the "SCARECROW STRATEGY" is a big turnoff. Do not be fooled by the PSE index breaching 8,400 points, this is just money for the wealthy. The effect does not cascade to the ordinary Filipinos.
This is a big wake up call, ALL the RED FLAGS are already up. Wake up PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT!!!